Thursday, January 14, 2010

Life

Haiti. The damage is unbeleivable. I am so thankful that there are lots of ways to help people in such need. See -  http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2010/01/13/world/main6090814.shtml. I selfishly had to turn off the news last night as images brought me to tears. There I was holding my perfect little baby with two bigger girls safely tucked in for the night, and I thanked the Lord for our health, safety and wealth. Ryan and I had a little wake up call last night. 2009 was a financially challenging year, but we are so wealthy compared to 90% of the world. I pray for the people of Haiti - that relief will come to them.

1 comment:

Nicole Leonard said...

You're sooo right. We are blessed beyond belief. I am ashamed for those times when I've doubted or feared, or been angry at our financial situation.

Praying for Haiti as well...

xoxox
Nicole