Thursday, January 07, 2010

Livy - 2 months

Livy is now two months old. Gigi is going to be three next month and Abby 7 in another 2 months. I think about how full our life is now and am amazed. The girls are all growing so fast. I blinked and the last two months are history!

Livy is such good baby - calm, sweet, and a bit tentative. She has this furrowed brow "face" she makes when uncertain of her environment. Gigi does a great immitation. Livy is now cooing and smiling. I forgot how fun this stage was!

And Gigi, well, she's still my little card. THe family clown. She can dance on a dime (just this morning, she was doing a hippie chic dance at Starbucks). She also can throw a fit like no other. And she's two.

Abby. My sweet Abby. She loves to love. She loves to hug and kiss and cuddle. And she can sing better than anyone in the house. She has my heart.

No comments: